The Story of Our Vending Company
Local Vending Service, Inc. is one of the pioneers in vending for the Chicago land area. In our humble beginning, two young entrepreneurs by the name of Wesley Hoffman and Raymond Wojcik began servicing vending machines from a garage located in Schiller Park, Illinois. By 1957, the company name, Local Vending Service, Inc., was chartered as a corporation in Illinois.
Twenty-two years later, in 1979, Wesley Hoffman retired and sold his portion to Raymond Wojcik. Raymond owned and operated the company throughout the eighties. Raymond focused on the core vending business, and Local Vending Service became one of the finest vending operations in the Chicago land area.
In 1988 Raymond's family
Mike and Andy began operating the business. The company expanded its operations to more of the suburbs and a more diversified client base. In January of 1992, Local Vending opened Local Deli. Mike felt the need to offer a higher quality of sandwiches than were currently available from vending machines.
In September of 1993, the company had grown to occupy three buildings. In an effort to bring all of the operations under one roof, the company purchased a new facility in Franklin Park, IL. The new building would be able to accommodate for current operations and growth into the future.
In 1998 Raymond Wojcik passed away, leaving Local Vending Service to his family. Since then, the company has refocused its operations and clearly defined its mission. It is our mission to provide the highest quality retail vending service in the industry. The company is engaged in providing retail vending, office coffee service, and catering throughout Chicago and the suburbs.